Monday 7 May 2012

The book's in the mail

The end of last week saw me finally wrap up my first title for BookArtObject Edition 4. I'd been putting off doing this until we rolled into May, which was the date I'd included in the colophon back in February when I sent the text off to the printer.
Eight copies of 41: It's beginning to hurt were packed into padded bags and posted to New South Wales, Queensland, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Very satisfying and I am now looking forward to enjoying the books from the other artists in my group. The first of these arrived a couple of days before my own mail-out, a magnificent tunnel book by the American collage artist paperworker. You can read more about this book here.
I'll post something similar about my own piece once others in the group have received their copy. Right now, I'm going to take a break for a few weeks before starting on my next project. Back in June!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Terence - it is a true treasure! I so enjoyed the exploration and discovery, a fabulous piece.

    ReplyDelete